- About Attorney Kelvin Birk
- After an Injury
- Agricultural Law
- Asset Protection
- Asset Protection Planning
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 12
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Business Lawyer
- Cape Girardeau Real Estate Lawyer
- Car Accident
- Child Custody
- Client Testimonials
- Contact Us
- Criminal Law
- Divorce Lawyers in Cape Girardeau, MO
- Estate Planning
- Farm Succession Plan
- Kelvin Birk
- Personal Injury
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate: Private Purchase Steps
- Social Security Disability
- Steps Auto Accident
- Steps Divorce and Family Law
- Steps Estate Administration
- Steps Estate Planning
- Steps to Take in a Bankruptcy
- Tax Dispute Process
- Tax Disputes and Controversies
- The Right Wills Lawyer for You
- What Our Cape Girardeau Trust Attorney Can Do for You and Your Family
- Workers’ Compensation
- Category: Bankruptcy
- Category: Business
- Category: Business Law
- Category: Estate Planning
- Can a Beneficiary Sue a Trustee?
- Do You Have to Do Probate When Someone Dies?
- What Happens if You Die without a Will in Missouri?
- Who’s On Your Estate Planning Team?
- Myths We Tell Ourselves About Estate Planning
- The Role of an Agent Under a Power of Attorney
- Three Estate Planning Mistakes Farmers and Ranchers Make and How to Avoid Them
- What Is a Discretionary Trust?
- It’s Planning Season
- Category: Family Law
- Category: Personal Injury
ALL YOUR LEGAL NEEDS
Why Choose Birk Law?
Birk Law Firm is a small firm by choice that is big on client services. Attorney Kelvin Birk and his team are responsive to their clients’ needs. When we sign on as your law firm, you can count on us for strong legal counsel, from negotiations to settlement to trial.
Our clients benefit from the intertwining of Kelvin Birk’s legal and CPA background and experience. We provide well-rounded advice to solve both legal and financial issues and to come up with creative solutions. We use modern technology to deliver legal services in a more efficient and client-focused manner than was previously possible.
We provide personalized and compassionate service. We believe that each client’s matter is the most important matter in the world to them, and we strive to treat it that way.